Spring Pea and Romaine Salad with Feta, Cucumber, and Radish, Creamy Buttermilk Dressing
All ingredients are divided between two quart jars.
Servings 2 quarts
- 3 Tablespoons Creamy Buttermilk Dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup washed and sliced cucumbers two mini
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 3/4 cup fresh spring peas
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 hearts Romaine lettuce torn
In the bottom of a clean, dry quart jar, spread 1 1/2 Tablespoons of salad dressing. Repeat with second jar.
Crumble 2 Tablespoons of feta into each jar on top of the dressing.
Add the cucumbers, radishes and peas, dividing them between two jars, and layering them.
Top with sunflower seeds and lettuce, again dividing the portion between the two jars.
Top with a clean dry lid and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 28.4mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 2mg